Friday, June 24, 2011

My Upcoming Show

That's right, dear readers, I have an exhibition coming up soon!

It will be from 10/10-10/14/2011,
at the Witt Gallery,
Kadema Hall
Art Department
California State University, Sacramento
6000 J. Street
Sacramento, CA 95819-6061

Of course, this means I have just over four months to prepare...and already I'm starting to worry, heh. Not only do I have to 1) select art, 2) finish, update, and otherwise retouch art 3) create new art 4) decide how to hang the art...

but also 5) design the poster/postcard for my show. And that's really starting to stress me out.

And then I remember that I am a graphic designer, and it's my job to do things like that. 

So...take a deep breath and jump into process:
1) problem statement
2) research
3) brainstorm
4) produce
5) revisit problem statement & refine

I may post some of the above steps here, because I know that showing process is (almost) always a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment